Leading-edge technology has always been a differentiator for investment banking. With a fresh focus on scale and profitability, competitive advantage is now about consolidated functionality and enterprise-wide valuation.
Moving to a next-generation architecture demands a broad understanding of the functional landscape – front to back and across multiple business lines.
We work with technology teams on:
- Architecture and infrastructure rationalisation.
- Grid optimisation and re-orchestration.
- New generation valuation engines.
- Elasticity and Cloud strategy.
- Simulation engines for stress testing, PFE, VaR, CVA.
- Business intelligence – highly scalable self-service.
- Market data consolidation.
- UX design.
- End user application rationalisation.
- Selections, implementation, customisation, integration and upgrades for popular systems including Murex, Calypso, Kondor, Wall Street, Summit, IBM Algorithmics, QuIC.
- Re-engineering of models (quant, trading and risk systems), 64-bit.
- Big Data technology selection and implementation.
Request a call
Please enter your name and the telephone number you would like us to call you back on.