As risk management evolves from a reporting and monitoring role to actively participating in management of the bank, the function also expands – from basic scenario modelling and limit setting to include valuation and capital allocation.
Finance is now converging with risk. It is evidenced by the need for common risk factors, reconciliation of profit and loss with VaR, and creating the necessary control function to enable enterprise-wide aggregation.
Our clients are best served by a partner that combines mathematical, technology and business process expertise to undertake complex validation, design and delivery.
Our services include:
- Model approval, risk methodology and validation.
- Delivery of efficient price verification processes.
- RWA optimisation.
- Risk architecture rationalisation.
- Data architecture, modelling and governance.
- Risk and finance data and technology alignment.
- Ensuring credit, market and liquidity risk models meet regulatory requirements.
- Regulatory and economic scenario-modelling.
Request a call
Please enter your name and the telephone number you would like us to call you back on.