Whether a client’s eCommerce facility has its own profit and loss or is a distribution channel for other products, or whether the technology policy is build or buy, our priority is to ensure that our solutions are both fit for purpose and driving our clients forward.
Client experience is about feel as well as design, about performance as well as pricing and about reliability and support.
We fuse our investment banking and web expertise to continually enhance our clients’ offerings in ways that reflect their actual business characteristics – including product coverage, rich service layers, relationship banking and geographical coverage.
Sometimes eCommerce is an enabler, sometimes it can be a constraint – it very much depends on how it is approached.
We can partner with you on:
- Channel strategies: SDP versus ECNs, mobile, APIs.
- eCommerce operating models and architecture for real-time process flows (RFQ, RFS, DI) and low latency.
- Client-facing GUIs and UX for dealing, risk management, research.
- Pre-deal CVA and pre-deal credit checking in real time.
- CRM: multi-silo integration, comms integration (email, VoIP, IM), client intelligence.
- MI, cross-product selling technology, on-boarding design and execution.
- Trading side infrastructure: rates engines, liquidity/inventory management, aggregation, cross and auto execution, hedging, order management.
- Post trade optimisation and regulatory reporting (CFTC, EMIR).
Request a call
Please enter your name and the telephone number you would like us to call you back on.