Actuarial models are moving from the desktop into a centralised infrastructure and modelling environments are expanding to take advantage of new technology.
Models require re-engineering to fit into strategic platforms, while scenario generators and their simulation engines require enterprise-level industrialisation. We are working with actuarial teams to minimise the time spent on non-core activities, such as data management, model change and reporting.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Integrating models into enterprise risk.
- Portfolio replication and optimisation systems.
- MATLAB, R and Excel prototypes re-engineered into production systems.
- Grid orchestration and optimisation.
- Risk aggregation and self-service business intelligence.
Request a call
Please enter your name and the telephone number you would like us to call you back on.