With business and capital inflows from investment banking, hedge fund and institutional managers are increasingly scaling their capabilities. For many this means outsourcing business, technology and risk functions.
Ensuring that market and counter-party credit risks do not migrate from portfolios to managers’ balance sheets is an increasingly key component in running successful operations.
Our sell-side experience positions us to deliver the most complex buy side transformations.
Our vision for the buy side is streamlined technology that traces out the investment process.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Automating the investment process: through portfolio modelling, risk management, hedging and STP.
- Cost reduction: operational efficiency improvements, reducing technology and data costs.
- Client experience: mobile, APIs, reporting.
- Compliance: UCITS and GIPS analysis and reporting, guideline modelling and monitoring.
- Strategic change: technology, operations and strategy.
Digital banks are growing fast – at 5% per week passing 500,000 users in 2017. In a market where 20 million people are using apps to access financial services, the organisations with low agility will quickly become marginalised. →
Since 2015, the pace of new regulation has finally slowed and we are now seeing a net Opex reduction. While this is great, there is undoubtedly still a high level of waste across the sector – particularly within ‘full coverage’ organisations where it has been estimated that over 80% of internal functions are duplicated. →
Request a call
Please enter your name and the telephone number you would like us to call you back on.