The investment-banking model is changing. With capital becoming an increasingly scarce resource, the old drivers of market share and revenue have been superseded by efficiency and profitability. Risk management, once reactive, now proactively directs investment banking activities.
Implementing this transition requires a detailed understanding of the old business model and the breadth of capabilities to deliver change.
All transformations are possible; the more complex our clients' challenges, the more we can help.
Our vision is to enable banks to build event-driven front-to-back platforms, where market opportunity drives the allocation of their capital.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Capital efficiency: balance sheet, collateral and regulation.
- Unification of pricing, risk, profit and loss: calculation and aggregation.
- eCommerce enabling of products and services.
- STP: trader workflow, middle-office rationalisation.
- Cost reduction: operational and technology consolidation and standardisation.
Request a call
Please enter your name and the telephone number you would like us to call you back on.